Monday 26 August 2019

Shops on the Highstreet

I wanted to share a post to tell everyone what shops I like to buy all my clothes in, in Cork City. I am a very picky shopper. I only like dresses that flow. I don't really buy bodycon dresses as they don't really fit my body shape or most importantly the style I like to go for.  The first place I buy most of my clothes is Penneys or for British readers Primark. Penneys is great as their clothes are so nice but are very reasonably priced. I usually buy my shirt dresses, jeans, tops, days dresses and some going out skater dresses here. On a normal day going into Penneys, I would spend between 50-70 euro and I get between 4/5 outfits for that amount of money, which is very very good. For Autumn season, I am finding velvet wine and brown are the fashion trends again. Green is starting to become more prominent as well. I will share a shopping trip to Penneys on my Instagram very soon .

New Look is probably my favourite of all the stores I shop in, in Cork City. I buy most of my going out dresses and playsuits in New Look. Their skater dresses are so cool and chic and they go really well with the style I like to create. New Look clothes are much more expensive than Penneys. Polka dots were so fashionable this summer. I was able to get a beautiful polka dot playsuit in New Look. With the same 50-70 euro I would have to spend, I would only come out with 1/2 at the most. The quality is much better as well for the clothes that I buy in New Look and I usually get much more wear out of the clothes. I find I can wear the dresses all year round from New Look, where I change my clothes for the season when it comes to Penneys clothes.  I will share some of my clothes on Instagram very soon.

Last up is River Island. River Island is again a shop I go to for my going out dresses and some day tops and skirts. I love River Island's clothes. They are more expensive than Penneys or New Look but again you are buying great quality. With animal print in for autumn/winter, River Island are getting trends right with their dresses and skirts. I am in the market for one of their new skirts which again I will do a post on when I have gone out and bought them. With the 50-70 euro, I would only be getting one item in River Island but again it is worth it as the quality is fantastic.

I hope ye enjoyed my post on the high street shops that I like. My next post will take ye through the shops I like online. Any comments or questions, just write them here or dm me on Instragram @joannemariecronin. For now thanks for taking the time to read this. Joanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment